Monday, November 13, 2006

Tasty treats



My latest obsession are these amazing cookie/biscuit things that I discovered at the grocery store in search of a non-Nabisco/Keebler carb selection. They're magic :) When you dunk them in tea, they don't break apart and litter the bottom of your mug. Instead, they manage to stay intact and then completely melt in your mouth. More importantly, they're super tasty. (I should admit that my tastebuds have gone into full swing holiday mode--craving apple cider, pumpkin pie, et al.--so these ginerbread suckers hit the spot.) I've managed to consume the box before they went stale. Given my eating habits and Houston's humidity, that's saying something.

1 Comments:

Blogger Malek said...

Yum! Thanks for the tip!! I hate it when I get crumb-boogers in my tea. :)

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home